Community Ambassador Program
What is a Neopets Community Ambassador?
After a comprehensive review of over 500 impressive applications, The Neopets Team has selected ten Neopians to serve in the first official cohort of Neopets Community Ambassadors.
Through direct communication with The Neopets Team, these Community Ambassadors will serve as advocates for the passionate Neopets fan base. With their diverse array of strengths, unique perspectives, and vast knowledge of the brand, the ambassadors are exceptionally positioned to not only represent their specific focus areas but also to champion the multifaceted needs of the entire Neopian community.
What Kind Of Responsibilities Do Community Ambassadors Have?
Neopets Community Ambassadors all bring different skills and perspectives to the table. Here are just some of the ways that Community Ambassadors may participate:
- Direct communication with TNT to advocate for community concerns.
- Monthly virtual meetings to discuss current initiatives and share feedback synchronously.
- Insider access to future plans.
- Crafting content (written, audio, images, etc.) that brings awareness to Neopets.
- Ideating community campaigns, messaging, or engagement practices.
- Publicising community events or in-game events.
- Hosting contests, games, trivia, and community-centric events.
- Working closely with the broader Neopian community to collect feedback and concerns.
- Much more!
How Can I Submit Concerns or Ideas to Community Ambassadors?
Each of our Community Ambassadors has a different area of focus they represent. If you’d like to share feedback or ideas with a Community Ambassador, use the list of Current Ambassadors below to determine where you should be directing your messages. If the topic you’re reaching out about isn’t clearly related to one of the categories listed, reach out to the Community & General Concerns ambassador. You can use the links below to reach them by Neomail, or find them on the Neoboards.
How Do I Apply For The Neopets Community Ambassador Program?
We aren’t currently accepting applications for the program, but we plan to open applications again in early 2024.